Friday, November 10, 2017

Subject: WHSS Angel Tree For Lake Elbert Elementary School
Gentlemen I have two things I want you to think about.
1) Think about how fortunate you are to be able to live in Florida and play ball at your age.
2) Think about some 40 unfortunate kids, boys and girls, ages from 4 to 12, who will not be getting
any Christmas gifts. Sad isn't it. We can help put a smile on these Kids by buying them a gift. $20.00 plus or minus. A list will be posted at check in this Friday Nov. 10th. and every ball day until we meet our goal.
If you have a problem buying a gift, give me your money and I will see that it is bought, wrapped and delivered before Dec.
This is a WHSS approved project by your Board Of Directors Any questions please see me, Elmer Black
Come on Guys lets make these young people happy. Thanks.
Submitted by Elmer Black

No comments:

Post a Comment