Friday, December 30, 2022

 I thought I would do one last write up before the 2023 League games begin. 

I umped the game between Steve Hill's Team and a team called The Catfish Place from St Cloud. There was also 2 National League games being played and 1 American League game going on so 4 fields were in use. 

I don't have score sheets from the games I worked but the first one was low scoring at 9-6
going to the 7th in favor of St Cloud. They scored 4 more for a total of 13 and Hill's team was chasing 7 coming for their last at bat and that is exactly how many they scored for a tie ball game. 13-13.

The 2nd game wasn't close at all as Hill's team scored in all innings but one, putting up nickles 3 times and going to a flip flop game with the final ending up 24-13. 

Write up by Loren Fabian.
 See y'all next year

No comments:

Post a Comment