Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March 1, 2022

Lots of news today.

First, I have heard, briefly, from Donnie's wife, Bonnie that his surgery went well and he was going home later today.

We had 48 guys at the ballpark today, 15 American Leaguers and 33 National League guys.

Instead of telling you about the games, I want to mention lots of the guys who chipped in today to make it a fun day for everyone.

Dana Ferrande and Ralph Boswell getting to the fields early and helping setup.

Lou Guzman and JD Davis who handled the American League today.

Joe D'Herin for aiding me in the National League team selection.  We did ok, but we made one team a little too powerful and they ran away with the game.

Ken Meyers, Steve Hill, Chris Constantine and Ralph helped me get all the gear back into my car.  There were also those guys who always pick up the gear and put it away, game after game.  Like Robert Spitaleri and Bobby Vandenburg.  

I know I forgot to mention someone, I apologize.  I know you are there and I thank you.

Bob Hite


No comments:

Post a Comment