Saturday, November 16, 2019

ANGEL TREE ANGEL TREE ANGEL TREE:

Hi ball players and friends of ball players. The Angel Tree going forward but time is running out as we still have 25

needy Children on our shopping list yet. If you are interested in helping out, please contact me or see me at the ball park

no later than Nov.26th. due to the fact that I have to purchase 35 plus gifts, wrap them and deliver them to the School

by Dec.2nd.in order for the Parents to pick them up before School closes for the Holidays.

Also,Snow Birds who have not arrived yet in warm and sunny Florida, it is not too late if you wish to purchase

a gift for the kids. You can email me at the following Brenda.black@sympatico.ca and I will cover you until you arrive. To average or going rate

to purchase a gift is 20 $ more or less.

Thanking you in advance, I remain yours truly, Elmer Black

Bob Hite
bhite1955@gmail.com
443-745-1090

No comments:

Post a Comment