Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tuesday, April 4th
I had to leave the 3 team game with a couple innings to play to attend my first BOD meeting which was very informative to me as a new member. I always knew a lot of effort went into WHSS by this BOD and that was confirmed to me during my first meeting. I hope all 165 of us truly appreciate it. What a life we have being able to do this. 

Now on to the game. When I left, the score was 10-10-8, but 24 runs were scored in the last 2 innings by 2 teams and the third putting up goose eggs. All 3 score sheets were kept quite well and I thank y'all for that. Hence, I am able to highlight the hitters quite accurately which I will just put all 3 teams together. The final score was 22-19-10 and here are the hitters

S. Hill.              3-4.                        Capozzi.        3-5.                      Boswell.        3-5
Lopez.             3-4.                        Letourneau.   4-5.                      Schaffer.        4-5
Acetta.             3-4.                       Ortiz.              3-4.                      Laffoon.         3-5
Powell.             4-4.                       Navarro.         4-5.                      D. Hill.            1 HR
Altemose.         3-4.                       Knox.             3-5.                      Fabian.           3-3
                                                                                                        Barnes.           3-4
                                                                                                        Castilleja.        4-4 w1HR
I also want to point out a fine catch of a foul ball by Johnny Merritt while catching. Also a catch made by Reggie Barnes at 2nd base going back on the outfield grass as well as Ralph Boswell going down on his back to snag a foul ball behind 3B. 

Keep up the good work with the score sheets and just an idea, check it periodically during the game to see if YOU are being recorded properly. Might help for accurate write ups

Write up by Loren Fabian

No comments:

Post a Comment