Thursday, July 25, 2013

Michigan Update from Don LaMay



Bob, 
 
Just a note to bring you up to date up here in Michigan.  My softball program here is going great.  We get about 15 to 20 guys out
to take batting and fielding practice once a week.  Most of them are well up in their 70's or 80's, our oldest is 88.  Some of the players from WH Ball gave me their old WH shirts, so we now look like a team.  These are all players who do not want to play competitive ball any longer but still like to play.  I will send you some pictures at a later date.

On a personal note, I would like to manage in the National League.  Not sure if I will be able to play as I am going thru some prostate procedure and radiation from now to October.  Sure hope to play. 

Other great news, after 10+ years of being single (first wife of 50+ years passed away in 03) I will be getting married on August 11th.
 
Hope to be spending more time in Florida after the season than in the past.

Tell everyone I said Hello

As Ever
Don LaMay

No comments:

Post a Comment